I watched A-Team the other night..the uncut version. It was pretty good and funny but sad to see what Jessica Biel did to her once beautiful face! She's still hot but her nose job & lip injections look horrible...It's a pity what some celebs do to themselves under the pressure of the media & society...Beyonce's still my favourite female artist because she doesn't need to do crazy things and change her body to be famous or popular..she used natural talent to get to where she is now :)
I recently found out that one of my friends from high school got plastic surgery...she got breast implants which cost her around 9000$
Everyone my age is conscious about their looks (thanks to the media as well as friends and family). I certainly am...but I'm just happy that I have 2 working eyes, a mouth, a nose, 2 arms, 2 legs...of course there's heaps I'd like to change about my body and facial features, but recently I was reading a friend's blog and she posted something about "beauty"
This is what she wrote:
"Something which I don't understand is what the true definition of "beauty" is. Everyone is born with a pair of eyes, ears, a nose and a mouth. Everybody has the same facial features, everyone has them for the same purpose. If you think about it, everyone is the same, yet everyone is also different. There is no such thing as a person being "ugly", because everyone has at least one feature which stands out.
People who are self conscious of their looks needs someone to tell them that they are beautiful in their own way. Different people have different perceptions on what true beauty means to them, but if you ask me, everyone is beautiful.
SO you are beautiful :) Remember that!"
:) Thanks for the reminder Starfish ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment