gahhh! I totally forgot that it was today!! I was going to bet on Americain but thanks to uni and everything else that's been going on I didn't get my bets in...and he won!! :( It's funny..his trainer is French, his jockey is from Hong Kong, but he's an American horse!
My dad's going back up to work today so we got lunch together (Nandos) and watched the Melbourne Cup back at home. I love seeing the fashion at the races - the hats, dresses and shoes! There were a lot of nice hats & head pieces :) I'd love to go one day to Melbourne for the race...
It reminded me of how back in primary school, our class used to bet during the Melb Cup races. We would pull a horse out of a cup and we were allowed to come to class with a fancy hat - I remember one year i came wearing one of those umbrella hats...how embarrassing!!
I used to have the worst luck cos every year my horse would always come last or near last :(
The winner would receive chocolate coins and I would always be devastated at losing cos they were my favourite...
It reminded me of how back in primary school, our class used to bet during the Melb Cup races. We would pull a horse out of a cup and we were allowed to come to class with a fancy hat - I remember one year i came wearing one of those umbrella hats...how embarrassing!!
I used to have the worst luck cos every year my horse would always come last or near last :(
The winner would receive chocolate coins and I would always be devastated at losing cos they were my favourite...
No comments:
Post a Comment