Friday, October 22, 2010

YAY! Finally completed all my assessments for prac so now I can finally relax and not worry about getting them done :)
Stayed up till 3am last night to finish my Clinical Evaluation form...we all did because we didn't know it was due in today and we needed stuff from yesterdays prac to complete it :\ pretty stupid assessment actually!
I got to see a catheter get inserted into a male patient! Looks pretty painful...
and I went down to the morgue to see my patient who had passed away yesterday morning...it was sad but I know that this will be happening a lot so I'll have to get used to it. And I'm working on not getting attached to people so easily...It's not good if I want to become a nurse!
Then went for coffee and chips with Chanelle :)

Last day tomorrow...bought my ward a box of Lindt chocolates and bought Tara a box of guylian cos she helped me so much during prac and is having problems at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment