SLEEPINESS IS OVERPOWERING ME and i really need to finish this health history before tomorrow!! "What health history?" you ask (because you forgot that I mentioned it like 5-6days ago..) I haven't mentioned it since 5-6days ago BCOS I HAVENT TOUCHED IT SINCE 5-6 DAYS AGO!! D: it's due tomorrow and i am so stuffed!!! meep.
Prac today was ok... I followed a new nurse around today (she only works once a week cos she has a baby) and she was really nice and encouraging and smart. I made lots of beds, took lots of obs...
This morning, after leaving handover, I went into the new patient's room to discover the patients bed covered in blood but the freakiest thing was that the patient was just sitting there not complaining, or anything...just sitting there and when i walked in he smiled at me and i was like wtf omg! so i spent the morning cleaning the mess up...
and then i almost barfed when i went to find my nurse for the day cos she came out carrying a bowl of watery poo and diarrhoea and it was the worst smell i have ever spelt D:
hope tomorrows better :\
No comments:
Post a Comment