Tuesday, October 19, 2010

No prac today :) I'm recovering from a busy crazy weekend before I start again at 7 tomorrow...

Saturday I got home from Red Party around 2am...then woke up at 6am to get to work by 7!! I almost died at work but it was worth it lol friday night was fuuun :)
Work was easy peasy cos I was on the machine all day (so just making coffees...and not much walking around) and the girls and Callum were behaving and kept me entertained enough to stay awake :)
It was my parents anniversary and Peanut's birthday (he turned 1...happy birthday boy!!)so unfortunately I couldn't make it to Annas birthday at the Luxe Bar. Instead I went to G & Leons house again to see Kal-el and we ended up playing Lego Rockband which turned out to be more fun than going out :P lol

Sunday was Yens party at Scarbs beach...the weather was awesome (although it could've been a bit hotter). I woke up at 8:45 to buy her her cake (was planning on making her one but had no time..so i got her a strawberry torte from cheesecake shop instead). It was FUNfunFUN and I think I got more darker sighh...

and today, went into uni intending to do prac work. BUT instead i met up with Abbey & Steph after picking up my new nursing top & an assignment (from my law unit) that i thought i'd failed cos it was a critical essay and i'm pretty sure i wrote descriptively (but ended up getting 65% lol fluke) and we went to the tav for lunch. Then i met up with Grace & De and we ended up chatting in the library until we bumped into Justin and ended up going for food with him, Malcolm, his girlfriend, and others at Karwara...sighh I am so stuffed for my assignments/assessments this week!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment