Friday, October 22, 2010

Last day of prac was sadd :( and very busy! Me and another nurse got left with 10 patients between us because my nurse went home sick with Gastro and none of us wanted to catch that from her!!
After me and my nurse did the meds, I did ALL of their obs while the other nurse did the discharges, and i made all 10 of their beds with the help of one of the PCAs! I'm pro at making hospital bed corners now :)
Then i had to assist some patients with showering...I got in trouble for missing my morning tea break but there was no time!! We got a box of cupcakes from one of the patient's we discharged today :) they were awesome!


It was sad saying goodbye cos i know I won't be seeing them and my favourite patient again :(

After prac some of the girls went to Subi Hotel for drinks! Got a bottle of white wine and the chocs Chanelle bought for her ward but didn't end up giving them LOL




And now I'm waiting for Rhi to go for dinner and then to Naomi's recital cos she's graduating from WAAPA! She's gonna be awesome :) I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment