Friday, October 1, 2010

Why I need my license #1

I thought today wasn't going to be an eventful one like every other day of my life seems to be!

I woke up late, did lots of study for my midsem next week, went to a friends house and hung out with him
AND THEN when he dropped me home i realised i didn't have my house key on me :( and my parents were on their way to a camp and my sister was in the city!! EPIC FAIL! So I climbed over the fence into my backyard to check if all the doors were locked (they were...) And it was funny cos when i ran past my room i looked in and i saw my keys sitting on my bed...sighh..

So I got my friend to drop me at the station so i could catch a train to meet my other sister and her husband in the city cos they were late night shopping there (and that was when I realised i remembered seeing my smartrider next to my keys on my bed..sighh)so i had to pay like $3.50 for a friggin ticket to the city...WASTE OF MONEYYY :'(

And then on the train, a group of drunk people come on (it's like 6:30pm), and they have 2 young kids who run up and down the train screaming, trying to tag each other. This is why i hate public transport. And they're talking like they're the only people on the train and they're playing loud rap music like they're the only people on the stupid train.
And then just as they're reaching their stop, one of the girls tried to start on the young girl sitting in front of me and this girl is freaking out like literally cowering with her hands over her head
and then i was stupid and said something (to the psycho girl who was about to punch the other girl) along the lines of "OHMYGOD just leave her alone! she doesn't want to start anything! she's not doing anything to offend you or trying to start on you so just leave her alone and get off the bleeping train cos its your damn stop!"
and then the young girl starts crying...so the psycho girl turns around and gets off with her family swearing her head off and threatening other randoms...
Scariest moment of my life!! :S but it felt good at the same time haha :P

But worst of all is that that young girl was actually from Europe, here for a holiday and was on her way to meet her friends. So i spent the rest of the trip trying to comfort her and tried to explain to her about how not all Australians are that bad/violent. I was like "hunny we're not all bad..in fact most of us are quite good!" I was pretty convincing I must say...
And then I had to walk her to her friends cos she was completely freaked out :( poor thing!!

but yeah...~4 more months till I get my license!!! :D hurry up time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment