So knowing that, my stress levels have decreased aLOT and I spent today not doing any uni work :\ good or bad? I don't really know...
Went around the city today handing out resumes..it was hard cos a lot of the places I was interested in working at requires previous retail experience :( how am I supposed to have experience if noone hires non experienced retail workers?
Also, a lot of places preferred applicants to go online and do it rather than doing it personally!
So in the end i managed to hand out 5 :) fingers crossed..praying i get a call/email!!
Then I went to uni to meet De, Nat & Jen at the tav...the beer battered chips there are amazing!! Tastes like the frites at Little Creatures in Freo. It was so windy today that the umbrella at the table i was sitting at came out of its holder and almost whacked us on the head...pretty dangerous cos when it came out I caught it at the base but it was so heavy so it fell and somehow swung but we all ducked. Typical...out of all the tables there it had to be ours...think it was a sign to go back to the library and study!!
No comments:
Post a Comment