Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Life has improved just a smidgen.
I've realised it's since my sister got back from Singapore & Phuket.
As much as I want to try and believe that she's the usual terrible, annoying older sister (and I'm not saying she isn't sometimes...) I have come to realise that I really need her to be around and i crumbled after 2wks of her being away :(


And even though [] is still being a ASDFGHJKL!!...[] hasn't managed to ruin this week and make me depressed yet...






So yesterday I went to Cott with my sister and May. We were there for 4hours and it was awesome fun until I dived under a wave and realised I was surrounded by jellies/stingers (so THAT was why noone else was swimming around me....) I got a sting to the face, the arm, and the ankle :( But it was an awesome day at the beach as usual and I didn't get too much darker.


Then today I hit Scarbs with Tanya & Yennii. I love hanging out with them - they're so fun, silences aren't awkward, and we have a lot in common. The 35degree heat was a killer but the water was beautiful, clear and there were a lot of big waves (good for surfing). It was a great day (until me and Yennii got stung) but it was a relief to get out of the sun so we went back to Tanyas and sat under her fan and talked about more random crap.
Converstion is the art of speaking without thinking - Kowa --> we had a lot of this happen today...

No comments:

Post a Comment