Okk so it's been a month and a bit since i last posted or checked on my blog...whoops!
I can't believe how fast December came and went! If i wrote about everything i've done since i last blogged i'd fill the screen soOoo i'll just summarise it up! :)
= 25th- 29th of Nov involved Winaome's surprise bday dinner at Tansawa Tei and then chilling at Cott beach. Luckily i'd had a big lunch in Leedy with some girlfriends from uni so I ended up only spending $10 for sushi and a LLB that night :) phew! Then it was Dynasty which was average and spoilt by a certain someone. Surfed saturday morning with Huy and Jeremy which I've found to be a refreshing start to the day and SO much fun. Sunday was Kat's birthday at Botanica after church. And Derree and Debs engagement party the night after - can't believe how much FOOD there was :)
= The next few weeks leading up to christmas were a blur of movie nights with friends, my work xmas party, nights out with my girlfriends, lots of beach, shopping (especially for presents for the family), birthdays, work, catch ups, dinners, and my dad's birthday!!
= MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Started with a Christmas eve dinner with the family and the Cheahs, and then the usual staying up till midnight to open the pressies! I got a bobblehead Bender, Vampire Diaries season 1, money and a harddrive from the family :) yayy!
Christmas day was so much fun this year! Went for a surf with Jeremy, church xmas service, xmas lunch, City Beach with May, MayYen, my sister and Hanif, and finally a small family dinner at G's.
= Boxing Day sales were a bitch. It was HOT and every store was packed in the city. I went with my sister and Hanif and it was actually really fun! :) Bought some seafolly bikinis and a maxi dress from Bardot so didn't do too bad considering the crowds and the heat! Didn't try on the bathers cos the changing room lines were massive but luckily they fit perfectly pheww! :) Ended the day at HUSH with some friends which was ruined again by a certain someone. But ended up coming home and playing Black Ops and Need for Speed with Hanif till 4am :\ so wasn't too bad a night!
= Everyone's going on holiday overseas but me :( Well that's what it feels like anyway lol. The Cambodia team and Jo and Hanif (who are in Singapore atm) left on Monday. I hope they are all having an amazing time and taking care of themselves!!
Which brings us to today! :) So I guess I didn't miss out on writing much...nothing interesting anyway! Today I went to Grace's house to hang out and chat. Then went back to G's to prepare food for tomorrow night's bbq (for my birthday hehe). I'm pretty excited :)
Going for breakfast tomorrow morning with uni friends so i better get some sleeep!! GOODNIGHT!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment