Friday, November 19, 2010

MELTINGLY HOT!!

Had my first theory exam today...I'm not really sure how I went to be honest but I think I did ok since I finished both essays lol.
Last night was extremely stressful! I thought I was prepared and so was getting ready for an early night when my friend called me and said she got an email back from our unit coordinator, saying that we had to intext reference. The night before he replied another one of her emails, saying we weren't allowed typed notes (even though my tutor told us it was fine).
This unit was really unorganised. The topics were structured, however when it came to assignments and the exam, noone had a clue as to what we were supposed to do or prepare. Usually we're given an exam outline, but for this unit we were all left clueless and guessing. And my tutor and the unit coordinator had terrible communication skills.
So I had one friend tell me that "we have to write 3 essays in 2 hours" But my tutor told us it was 2 however he was unsure and was going to check. 
Then I had another friend telling me "we don't have to intext reference...I've asked other people too" 
Then another group saying that we do and that they all had to be article references.
In the end I gave up and decided not to listen to anyone. I only listened cos my friend saved my ass by telling me we had to handwrite our notes...so I spent literally a whole day putting all my notes onto 2 sides of an A4 piece of paper. 

ANYWAYS, it was very stressful leading up to the exam (and to top it off I'd tripped over my laptop cable and fell and cut my knee..and the only bandaids we have are bright yellow childrens bandaids) and I was almost going to go "BAH! I'LL JUST WAIT FOR U GUYS AT THE TAV...I'm going to fail anyways :( " but then I got an SMS from a friend wishing me luck and telling me he prayed for me...and then after that Grace SMSed me just as I was about to walk in...and then I got a few texts from my nursing friends whilst I was unpacking my stuff in the exam room, wishing me luck

The rest of the day was pretty good! After the exam, we all went to the tav to have a few drinks and chill. They have all pretty much finished their exams, but I still have 1 more! So I was a bit stressed and not in a holiday mood just yet...
I left early to meet a friend at Innaloo. We went back to mine to grab my bathers & a towel, and then headed down to Scarbs :) It was BEAUTIFUL
We stayed till the sun set, and then headed to Karrinyup to do some late night shopping! OMG I haven't shopped for AGES!! It felt so good...but the prices kinda freaked me out. Everything is so expensive, and the thinnest material clothing costs more than 20$ :\ But I went straight to the sale sections and got a skirt & a maxi dress :) not too bad hey 
Afterwards we went to Outback Jacks in Northbridge. By this time it was 9pm and we were craving steak. The initial plan was to go to Hogs Breath but unfortunately it was closing :(
It was a good dinner despite the crappy service, the undersized steak, and the fact that they ran out of jacket potatoes...ok it was probably only good cos we were starving...but HEY it satisfied me :) 

So after my destressing arvo/night...I feel much better & ready to face the books tomorrow...:( sighh...




No comments:

Post a Comment